Age 6 bride, the groom's age of 9! (Video)

Ik Media group Ltd
South Africa 9-year-old boy, 6-year-old woman were married. The bride with the groom surprised to see the difference, but this happened so many years in South Africa. The incident occurred last year. However, in the past week have been published in various international media. According to a report in the Daily Mirror.This has been done in Africa pumalanga exceptional wedding ceremony at City jimahunge. Sunny masilela new bride and groom to kiss her, she said she loved him very much. The villagers were surprised that the distance between their ages. Many villagers said that it is boring.Helen bride sabangura the five children. 8 people from the age of 38. The school boy groom sanei masililara nine. Meanwhile, Helen's husband and mother in-law of the bride's 19 years younger.South Africa jimahangui village wedding was held a year ago.More than a hundred guests attended the wedding ceremony. The bride and the groom's parents, husband and children, with the consent of both the marriage and the family members expressed their excitement.The usual gray suit and bride groom marriage ceremony gown. Present on the occasion was her ex-husband, Alfred sabanagu and five children. Helen happy children because their mother would be away a little bit lonely.Helen married the bride said, I'm glad that sanei stands beside me and my family. Sanei day would be great. He married again and have children of her own. Now we're playing, took the bride.The wedding is what you are saying because I do not have time to listen, said sanei groom. His statements, I am happy to be married to Helen. But I want to go to school to study hard. I'll marry a girl of my age. I got married because I love Helen. Although not all the time we have together.My mother works there, where we meet.Interestingly, the bride Helen after the death of her husband, as well as the inheritance has been bequeathed sanei masilelara name.

... Here is the video of the wedding.

 -

0 Comment "Age 6 bride, the groom's age of 9! (Video)"

Post a Comment