13 Selfies That Are Just Too Much

Ik Media group Ltd
Everyone takes selfies. Whether you care to admit it or not. Chances are on a really good hair day, you’ve already whipped out your smart phone so you could capture your own ravishing beauty. But there are a lot of people in this world that truly know how to abuse the selfie privilege. These people will never be locked away for their crimes. They will continue to walk around freely taking selfies with cheetos in their mouth.
Here are 13 of the most shameless selfies we’ve possibly ever seen.

The “OMG WHAT AM I BUYING?” Selfie

Usually I bust this one out when I need someone to assure me that my purchase is in fact a good idea. Lady, just put the leggings down and walk away.
ADVERTISEMENT

The “Damn I Look Good” Selfie

Look, when you’re all dressed up, you need people to see how beautiful you look. Isn’t that how you want to be remembered?

0 Comment "13 Selfies That Are Just Too Much"

Post a Comment