G925T custom binary blocked by FRP error

Ik Media group Ltd
hey! I have Samsung Galaxy S6 edge T-Mobile G925T .
Installed firmware 6.0 
Phone was working well 
I mistakenly disable OEM option from setting and restarted phone
On boot screen phone show text with red writing 
CUSTOM BINARY BLOCKED BY FRP .
Phone can go on download 
I remember Google ID and pass but phone not booting up 
I have octopus and z3x box what operation should be performed ? 
Installed firmware is 6.0 as I use the phone for few days .
Thanks


You can try Recovery Update using SMart Switch or Kies, or Download original stock FW at SamMobile.

odin Stucks Here 

<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/077> Odin v.3 engine (ID:77)..
<ID:0/077> File analysis..
<ID:0/077> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/077> Initialzation..
<ID:0/077> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/077> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/077> SingleDownload.
<ID:0/077> sboot.bin
<ID:0/077> NAND Write Start!!

0 Comment "G925T custom binary blocked by FRP error"

Post a Comment